1. I love reading
  2. Literature and fiction is my favorite
  3. The Da Vinci Code is the one I find it very thrilling.
  4. I enjoy cooking
  5. I like to take Tea everyday
  6. I never skip my breakfast
  7. I am a vegetarian (Converted)
  8. I love animals
  9. I want to get involved in Animal care org.
  10. I had a pet-dog.
  11. My favorite colors: Pink, Yellow
  12. I enjoy writing
  13. I love Dancing
  14. I respect myself
  15. I almost have opinion on everything, but I keep to myself.
  16. I like my job
  17. I am Religious
  18. I enjoy humor
  19. I laugh really loud than anyone I know
  20. I am thankful for whatever given to me in this life

Comments (3)

On September 14, 2008 at 1:20 AM , Romba Nallavan said...

"I love Dancing"...Yeah we all know you love dance,why not upload some Dance clips (esp one in Tahquamenon Falls).

Website looks really awesome..good work. Keep on writing.

 
On February 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM , Priyameena said...

your blog is cool!!I didnt know you are a good writer cum wonderful cook..Each recepie is so unique..

 
On July 30, 2009 at 12:13 AM , Suparna said...

hey Ann,
Wonderful to know about the kind of person you are :)
God Bless!
Congratulations on the well deserved award!