Thanks to Aysha for these lovely Awards, I'm so honored.























































Thanks Yummy-o-Yummy for sharing the awards with me :)




My special Thanks to kittymatti and Ramya for passing me three award and a tag! You ladies really made my day!!
First one: Kreative blogger Award


















Rest of the two awards (I love your Blog and One lovely blog) has a tag attached.

Thanks Iraw



Thanks Lata Raja







Thanks Ayesha










Thanks Lata

                     Thanks Padma


            





Thanks Dharani









Thanks to Muneeba, Hari Chandana,Lata Raja,Ayesha, Chakhlere










Thanks Padma



















Here are the answers to the Tag:
1. What is your current obsession?
Meditation, Yoga and Weight loss!
2. What are you wearing today?My Gym dress
3. What’s for dinner?Dosa with Tomato Chutney
4. What’s the last thing you bought?Coffee Cup
5. What are you listening to right now?Who's watching me song - Geico song
6. What do you think about the persons who tagged you?
Both are sweet, lovely and very talented in cooking.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?Detroit for now
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Hat, sunscreen lotion, Capri's and t-shirts.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?Scotland
10. Which language do you want to learn?French and German
11. What’s your favourite quote?Be Blissful!
12. Who do you want to meet right now?Mom, Dad and Romy(Our Pet)
13. What is your favourite colour?Pink,Yellow
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?Wedding Saree's, Skirt and tops.
15. What is your dream job?I always dreamed of being a Pilot but ended up in IT!
16. What’s your favourite magazine?Health Magazine
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? I will save that $ :)
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
See through dress and Unfit clothes!
19. Who are your style icons?No one
20. Describe your personal style.?I love to dress trendy and more colorful
21. What are you going to do after this?Chat with DH, watch TV
22. What are your favourite movies?Becoming Jane,Amilie.
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
My olay sun cream, Eye liner, Chap stick.
24. What inspires you?My Spiritual Master.
Give us three styling tips that always work for you: Good Hair do, Lipstick, and an appropriate dress.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?Buy new ones :)
27. Coffee or tea?Sometimes Coffee and Sometimes Tea
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?Hear some healing music and meditate.
29. What is the meaning of your name?Graceful and Attractive
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?Every other blog I know
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?Kaju Katli, Cinnabon, Tiramisu
32. Favorite Season ?Spring and Summer
33) If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? Traditional Five course Indian Meal.
34)What is your most funniest cooking disaster?
I tried to make Murukku (Indian Snack) it was a huge flop! making that again is a Taboo in my kitchen :(
My question:
What would you do, If you crave something sweet in the late night?
The rules are:Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.I would like to share this awards and tag with..
1. Pocky
3.Uma
7. sree
9. iRaw

Comments (50)

On August 5, 2009 at 9:26 PM , Shayne said...

hello, you visited me at fruitcake or nuts and I see you are in Detroit...did you find me through the Michigan Ladies food blogger group? if not and you are interested please send me an email.

I am now looking through your blog and what I see so far I am enjoying.
shayne

 
On August 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM , Padma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On August 5, 2009 at 10:26 PM , Padma said...

Congrats Ann on your well deserved awards. Was nice reading and knowing more about you... how about instead of Preethi me visiting you for a full five course meal ;)... what do you say Preethi as I am closer to Ann :)
I meant closer in distance(miles)

 
On August 5, 2009 at 10:55 PM , Ann said...

Padma- Thats must be soo fun to cook for you guys!! You are very much welcome dear!

 
On August 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM , chakhlere said...

Congrats dear on your awards!! It was very exciting to read all the nice things about you. I am also very much into gyming and yoga.

You are really a creative blogger, and deserve all the honor. I am big fan of your recipes, specially the satvic series.Whenever I feel like eating something very mild but tasty I go through your satvic series and everybody in my family loves it too. I also loved your "Tiffiny's Wedding" Its Just too cute.

Thanks Very much dear for sharing the Tag and Award with me. You made my day!! I am really very much excited and overjoyed to receive it.

Smiles and Hugs :)

 
On August 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM , chakhlere said...

Ann, I am also coming to join Padma and Preethi!! :)

 
On August 5, 2009 at 11:39 PM , Suparna said...

Hi Ann,
Congratulations on the well deserved awards! after reading about about u ...I find there's so much in common :P
Enjoy the awards!
God Bless!
TC

 
On August 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM , kittymatti said...

Very nice reading about u Ann..Who is yr spiritual Guru?

PADMAAaaa!!!! U r going to get beatings!!! thtz my dinner! bad girl:(

 
On August 6, 2009 at 12:00 AM , Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 12:12 AM , Faiza Ali said...

Congrats on the well deserved award dear. Nice to know many things about you.

 
On August 6, 2009 at 1:47 AM , Uma said...

Congrats on the well deserved awards Ann! Nice tag!! Thank you so much for thinking about me.

 
On August 6, 2009 at 3:20 AM , Raks said...

Enjoy your awards dear:)

 
On August 6, 2009 at 4:33 AM , lata raja said...

Many a congrats Ann and Reading the meme was fun dear.

 
On August 6, 2009 at 5:18 AM , Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur well deserved awards
Ann!
1st time here...u have a gr8 blog dear!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM , Mythreyi Dilip said...

Congrats Ann on your awards! You have a very nice blog dear.

 
On August 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM , Archy said...

Hey, congrats on ur award !! Enjoy !! Nice blog with yummy dishes !!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Deepthi Shankar said...

hey thanks for the tag .. I had fun doing it

 
On August 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Shri said...

COngrats on the award and good to know more about you!My fav sweet is Kaju Katli too and Tiramisu with out liqueur and coffee-my version!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM , Parita said...

Congratulations on the award dear :)
Thanks a million to share the same with me :) five course meal? kewl m coming down to visit you soon :) it was really nice reading about u, thanks once again!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM , sree said...

Congrats ...nice to know much about u.Thank you very much for passing them to me.

 
On August 6, 2009 at 5:23 PM , Hua said...

Hi Ann,

Congratulations on all your awards! Your blog definitely deserves them. That's pretty amazing you can cook a whole 5-course Indian meal.
I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua

 
On August 6, 2009 at 7:59 PM , iRaw said...

Congrats on your awards, you deserve them all and more! And thank you for including me. I've enjoyed knowing more about you!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 8:39 PM , Unknown said...

Congrats Ann!!U deserve all the awards..Nice reading abt u

 
On August 6, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Muneeba said...

Awwww, what a sweet surprise .. thks Ann! I'll try and answer as many of those questions as I can when I write abt this on my blog ... not sure I have too many interesting answers, but I'll give it a shot!

 
On August 6, 2009 at 11:50 PM , phanitha said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards!!

 
On August 7, 2009 at 2:03 AM , Renus Kitchen said...

congratulations for the award ! and it was no nice to read about you

 
On August 7, 2009 at 2:07 AM , Prasukitchen.blogspot.com said...

congrats on ur award dear ..

 
On August 7, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Usha said...

Congrats on all your awards, cool meme enjoyed reading about you !

 
On August 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM , Mary Bergfeld said...

Ann, congratulations on your award. Your blog is beautiful and deserves to be recognized.

 
On August 7, 2009 at 11:51 AM , Ashwini said...

congrats Ann.. nice to read answer those q's??

 
On August 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM , Kim said...

Wow lady!!! You're just racking up these awards. That's awesome. Congrats! Congrats! Thanks so much for sharing with me. Foodie friends are definitely special people

 
On August 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM , ST said...

Congrats on ur awards and nice to know about u:)

 
On August 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM , Bhawna said...

Hi Ann, Congratulations, Nice to know about you.

 
On August 10, 2009 at 3:53 AM , Saritha said...

Congrats on the award.Nice to know more about u :)

 
On August 11, 2009 at 4:33 AM , Indrani said...

Congrats on your awards and I've also nominated you for these awards, pl. accept them

 
On August 11, 2009 at 7:58 AM , eshoboshoaahare.blogspot.in said...

Congratulation on your awards.....Have a nice days and Hope you got many more awards in future...

 
On August 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM , Priya dharshini said...

hey nobody tagged me!!

 
On August 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM , Srilakshmi said...

Congratulations on your awards! It was nice reading about you :-)

 
On August 12, 2009 at 8:30 AM , Purva Desai said...

congrats on all well deserved awards.....It was a nice read and got to know more about u

 
On August 13, 2009 at 12:39 AM , Unknown said...

congrats on your award and nice reading about you.

 
On August 13, 2009 at 7:03 AM , Anita said...

Congrats on the awards!!! I would love an Indian five course meal... mmmmmm

 
On August 13, 2009 at 9:47 AM , foodcreate said...

Congrats !!!! on your awards Wow ! Well done:)

Thanks for sharing your Awards !



Have a wonderful Day ~~~

 
On August 14, 2009 at 5:54 PM , Erica said...

Congratulations on your awards!!!!

 
On August 14, 2009 at 11:24 PM , Vidya said...

Congrats on your awards Ann!

 
On August 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Vijitha said...

Congrats on the award dear!

 
On August 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM , lata raja said...

Ann, am not sure if I congratulated you earlier. Better late isn't it? It was my turn to pass some on to you. Please accept by checkin@
http://lata-raja.blogspot.com/2009/08/showered-with-awards.html

 
On August 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM , Recipeswap said...

congrats on ur well deserved rewards.
Nice to know more abt u.I too love tiramisu.

 
On August 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM , Prasukitchen.blogspot.com said...

congrats on ur award dear!!
Have tagged you, do check my blog dear!

 
On November 1, 2009 at 8:46 PM , Mariah Kinnley said...

thanx for visiting my blog. sorry if i have not been answering your comments or uploading new pics on my blog. I took a break from blogging, so sorry about that. But now I'm constantly adding pics to my blog for people to look at. I'm glad you enjoy my blog! Thanx soooo much ^.^
V

 
On September 20, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Abdul malik said...

very nice designed blog