Huh! Here comes Mr.Romeo, since he LOVES to roam around a lot we started calling him Romy. He is now 2 yrs old and lives with my parents in India. After Me and My brother moved to US, my parents brought him home when he was couple of weeks old just to beat their lonelyness. I bet its a best thing they did, it keeps them occupied so much.

Ever since my last vacation to india I been missing Romy a lot.. He is such a submissive guy and he obeys anything you say..His parents Mr.Simba, Ms.Nala and Sister Ms.Kiki are still living in a next door neighborhood and they almost have a get-togetther every single day. Romy loves to play with his dad than his mom and sis.

When ever I call home, mom used to put me in speaker, so that Romy can hear my voice..and mom says that Romy sometime gets closer to the phone and waves his tail while hearing my voice.. how sweet of him to acknowledge me!
Now, I am begging my parents to get him to US when they visit us next time :) I believe just to have a healthy mind all you need is a cute puppy, any sort of tension will vanish once you see them.

Isn't he Cute? For me, it's really not that easy to not to adore dogs!

Comments (2)

On March 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM , Anonymous said...

Romy is precious! I hope your parents will be able to bring him with them. You are right of course, a cute happy puppy does wonders for your state of mind!

About your comment regarding Mister B...since Maddie was there, I think she was hoping to be a part of classes. She's a very social dog and loves everybody!

 
On June 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM , Pooja said...

Oh what an adorable cute dog! And well said..pets are the best friends of man esp dogs! And he seems to be his papa's boy :)